Sunday, 29 July 2007
Saturday, 28 July 2007
Friday, 27 July 2007
Monday, 23 July 2007
Saturday, 21 July 2007
- My Grandma lived next door to Mickey Gallagher's (the keyboard player in Ian Dury and the Blockheads) Grandmother.
- Bobby Moncur (ex Newcastle United and Scotland captain) rescued my escaped budgie from a tree when I was little.
- I once saw a teenage girl fall from a road bridge and die all because of some stupid prank!
- I don't dye my hair the highlights are natural.
- When I was 21 the police stopped me for driving with a faulty light. I'd drunk 6 pints and he didn't breathalyse me! I took this as an omen and never drunk and drove again!
- I'm not superstitious.
- I broke my arm climbing up a drainpipe which came away from the wall. Ouch!!
- In my teens I worked in a butchers on Wednesday afternoons. The butcher used to get me to make the mince, I've never been able to get my nails as clean since!
One of these is a lie! Which one?
Wednesday, 18 July 2007
Thursday, 12 July 2007
Monday, 9 July 2007
Sunday, 8 July 2007
Saturday, 7 July 2007
Thursday, 5 July 2007
Anyway the rains pissing me off big time, this is the third time this washing has been on the line and it's fucking soaked again!! GRRR!
I'm off for a lay down in a dark room!!
57%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?
Have a go, go on you know you wanna!!
And if you have a spare couple of minutes and are feeling anal give this a go!! Play The Impossible Quiz
Monday, 2 July 2007
On a brighter note, went out for a curry last night. I have soooooo much I want to say about the restaurant but am biting my tongue!
No, sorry I can't bite my tongue! The owner was a cock, the place was full of sea men and when I tried to turn the light on in the toilet I knew there was a switch there somewhere but was buggered if I could find it! The service was crap, when I asked where the food was the waiter said if i could hold on for a bit it would be coming soon! Have to stop now as the innuendo light on my PC is up to DANGER!!