Wednesday 16 May 2007

Blurfing?!

I've been neglecting my blogging lately, been catching up with some projects that I started and never finished! I had a desire to have a crack at writing greetings cards so made up a dozen and sent them off to a publisher. Had a couple of short stories that I wrote a while ago with the intention of sending them off to womens magazines and also did that this week. I went to the post office and the lady behind the counter sold me the stamps for my envelopes. I did check with her that the postage was correct and she assured me it was, looking back I'm not so sure and should have pressed her. It's not going to look good if my submissions arrive with incorrect postage and they may be turned down for that reason and I'd never know! Grrrr!
On the brighter side I wrote and erotic short story for an adult magazine and emailed that (no postage to worry about) and the editor said he liked it but wanted a few hundred more words. I did that today and resubmitted it, fingers crossed!
So now I've tied up my loose ends (apart from finishing the novels I've started and the website/s and the hundred million other things that run trough my head) I am going to try an blog a bit more. That is if I don't get distracted, distracted by other blogs! I'm becoming a bit of a blurfer (blog surfing apparently!). It's weird, like I'm looking for something, not really sure what, and if I find it will I ever know? Man that was some surreal bullshite if I ever heard it!

Sorry rambling now so better go! Talk soon!

5 comments:

DJ Kirkby said...

"Blurfing"! I love it, what a great description!Good luck with your story submission.

DJ Kirkby said...

I've tagged you, so you're it!

DJ Kirkby said...

Go to my blog for details about what I've tagged you with...

Anonymous said...

Intrigues! Would love to read your erotic story written by Ivana whoo whoo! Or would it be appropriate for me to read ahem! Sure made me laugh though!

Mom again Guess I will have to chose an identy here if I take the time to figure out how....

Lady in red said...

I didn't realise you were into writing erotica too ;-)