Monday 23 April 2007

Sunday (written on Monday)

I'm determined to write one of these a day but keep missing a day and have to play catch up!GRRR! I think it's my age and am sure I need a full time carer! Take for example my medicine, after I was ill over the winter I'm having to control my asthma better and the doctors have been trying different combinations of medicine. I have to take 2 puffs of my new inhaler at night and 2puffs in the morning, also I have one tablet to take before bed. Simple? You'd think so. I've, so far, taken the tablets for four days (they have the days of the week on each pill to help me remember if I've taken one but unfortunately it's in Spanish) and have managed to take 2 in the morning and 2 at night. They are some sort of sodium tablet and they make my lips shrink and my mouth look like a cats arse! Nice Look!

1 comment:

Lady in red said...

my tablets have the days in english but I still manage to miss them