Sunday 29 April 2007

Friday

I was going to play catch up today but we had quite a stressful afternoon/evening and really didn't feel in the mood. Also I've been feeling pretty weird lately. I've been on a new course of medicine to control my asthma and, due to the change in seasons, my hayfever. I presume it's the medicine that's making me feel weird and I've stopped taking it to make sure. I've been feeling very anxious, like the bottom is going to fall out of my world at any moment, and the more I try to understand why I'm feeling like this I feel more bloody anxious. Great! If it's not the medicine maybe it's the pressure of writing a blog everyday? Lol! We'll have to wait and see!

1 comment:

Lady in red said...

can't be the blog
I just wont have that
blogs are good
blogs are theraputic

if you say its the blog I will stamp my size 3 feet